Workplace Bullying, Discrimination and Harassment
Ensure your workplace is free of harmful staff behaviour
Managing bullying, discrimination and harassment in the workplace is increasingly complex, time consuming and problematic for many businesses. Not only is there a risk this behaviour will cause injury to your employees and the reputation of your business, you may be held vicariously liable for the damaging behaviour of your staff. Therefore, it is important employers are adequately supported when workplace bullying, discrimination and/or harassment occurs.
Workplace Wizards provides expert advice and support to help you manage bullying, discrimination and harassment in your workplace.
- helping employers implement clear workplace bullying, discrimination and harassment policies and procedures;
- delivering workplace training;
- investigating and providing detailed reports on allegations of bullying, discrimination and harassment as an independent external investigator;
- providing business support and strategic advice to resolve current workplace issues and minimise potential claims; and
- representing clients in the Fair Work Commission, discrimination tribunals and courts.