Workplace Tune Ups
Detailed audits and checks to ensure your regulatory compliance
A regular check up on your workplace practices, policies and procedures is important to avoid problems with your workforce and optimise the performance of your organisation. This is particularly so in the ever-changing legislative landscape.
Whether it be a review of your employment contracts and policies, consolidating your enterprise bargaining arrangements or reviewing your compliance with the Modern Awards, we can help you identify and assess employment inefficiencies and risks early – saving you time, money and stress.
Our advisors review and advise on all employment arrangements. This includes:
- checking whether employment arrangements comply with applicable awards and legislative requirements;
- advising on remedial action;
- reviewing wider workplace practices, policies and procedures;
- recommending tools that will enable your business to demonstrate compliance with Australian workplace laws; and
- Workplace Health & Safety Health Checks services to ensure your organisation knows your OHS practices are fit and healthy.
Please also refer to our WHS and Workers’ Compensation page for more information.